Welcome from the Dean
The faculty and staff of Anderson School of Management are
dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and service. This
commitment is focused on ensuring the success of our 1,600 students.
Highlights of the past year include:
- Continued high graduation rate (90%) at the undergraduate level.
- One of the nation's leading programs of ethical and socially responsible conduct.
- Recognition as the nation's #3 leading Hispanic-serving MBA program.
- A Technology Business Plan Competition involving teams of graduate students competing for $40,000 in prizes.
- An Executive MBA program filled with leaders from all sectors of the business and government communities.
- Record attendance at the annual Anderson Alumni Hall of Fame recognition dinner.
- A nationally recognized Information Assurance program in partnership with the FBI.
- Top placement in national student marketing competitions.
- A full schedule of presentations by business leaders at the Paul R. Jackson Student Center.
- Recognition by US News as #7 nationally in MBA employment within 90 days (94%).
- The Native American Career Fair, an annual event that has become a premier venue to connect Native American students and employers with the Anderson community.
- Recent re-accreditation by the AACSB for a full five-year period.
Looking to the future. We will be engaged in a process of continued improvement to build upon this foundation of success. We are currently engaged in a year-long comprehensive review of Anderson's curriculum to ensure that our programs continue to ensure student success, now and in the future.
I am grateful to the faculty and staff for their passion and commitment, to the community for their support, and to the students - our most valued constituents.
Douglas M. Brown