Executive & Professional Education Center
Leadership is an art. Like artistic movements, leadership theories phase in and out of popularity, but one thing always remains constant. Successful leaders are artists who develop their personal styles and techniques. Successful leaders continually develop new tools, refresh old ones, and nurture their natural talent. Executive and professional education programs equip leaders like you with the tools to paint your own future.
The UNM Anderson School of Management - Executive and Professional Education Center (EPEC) is dedicated to developing business leaders and cultivating their ability to thrive in a competitive global environment. Our exceptional students, renowned faculty, accomplished alumni, prominent business partners, and dedicated staff work together to provide the highest quality educational resources to serve New Mexico's business community.
- Acquire and apply business theories and best practices from your professors and accomplished classmates
- Immerse yourself in an expansive network that connects you to New Mexico’s top business leaders
- Complete an accelerated 2-year program designed to accommodate your professional schedule
Candidates are now being selected for the Class of 2017, which begins on June 26, 2015.
- Advance in your current position or change careers
- Expand your mastery of current competencies and develop new skills
- Convenient class schedules for the working professional
- Learn from and network with a class of like-minded career focused individuals
Register for a Fall 2014 Career and Professional Development Program before August 15 for early bird savings.
- Partner with a world-class university to create a comprehensive plan for your organization's development
- Comprehensive and interactive training tailored to your organization’s mission, goals and objectives
- Instructors and consultants with years of practical experience and significant academic credentials
Contact us to begin building a customized business solution for your organization.
- Learn about the latest technologies, laws, and trends in accounting and business
- Connect to financial professionals, distinguished organizations and engaging discussions
- Receive trusted knowledge, pertinent resources and engage in peer-to-peer collaboration
- Earn your required CPE credits
- Develop skills necessary for educational leaders
- Participate in two educational internships in addition to your MBA
- Network with other educational leaders in the state of New Mexico
Click here for EPEC contact information.