Qualitative Research in Management and Organization Conference
Qualitative Research In Management and Organization Conference - Journal Special Issue
Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management, an
international journal published by Emerald, is sponsoring a
special issue based on papers presented at the conference.
The journal is committed to publishing qualitative work on a
wide range of topics and epistemological perspectives, and
encourages research that is critical, focused on subjective
experience and context-oriented.
If you are interested in submitting your paper to the special
issue, please let the conference organizers know at
Cunliffe@mgt.unm.edu by March 13, 2010.
Final papers should be submitted to Ann Cunliffe at the email
address above, by May 9th at the latest.
The Journal website, which includes Author Guidelines, can be found at:
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER TO THE QRM CONFERENCE SPECIAL ISSUE
Deadline for submission of full papers to the special issue is May 9, 2010.
To submit your paper online you must first create an author account at
then follow the on-screen guidance which takes you through the
ScholarOne Manuscripts is an intuitive and author-friendly
interface for submitting articles to Emerald journals over the
Internet. Online submission facilitates a fast and efficient
publication service and provides the author with the ability to
track their paper through the review process.
If you do not have an author account in Qualitative Research in
Organizations and Management then you will need to create an
account - even if you have an account on a different journal.
Please see the instructions below explaining how to register.
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
To register please follow the instructions below:
- Log on to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/qrom
- Click on the create account link at the top right of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password of at least 8
characters in length and containing two or more numbers
- Click 'Finish' and your account has been created
Submitting your paper
- Once Registered go to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/qrom with your username and password.
This will take you through to the Welcome page. To consult the Author Guidelines for this journal
click on the Home Page link in the Resources column.
- Click on the Author Centre button.
- Click on the 'click here to submit a new manuscript' link which will take you through to the
Manuscript Submission page.
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article. Please include your structured abstract in
your article file.
- At the 'please select the type of issue' (step 4) please highlight "Qualitative Research in
Management and Organization Conference Papers" in the dropdown list
You must upload a minimum of 2 files in order to comply
with the double blind peer review system:
- An anonymous file containing your paper with NO author identifying information.
- The title page – with all author contact details
- When all required sections are completed, preview your PDF proof.
- Submit your manuscript.
you require any assistance.
After you have submitted your paper you will receive an email
indicating that your paper has been received together with its
unique identity number. This means that the Editor, Publisher
and Reviewers will be able to process your paper in addition to
you being able to track your paper at each stage of the publishing