Anderson offers a concentration in Accounting at the BBA level.
At the graduate level, Anderson has an Accounting concentration for MBA students.
Anderson also offers four concentrations within the Masters of Accounting Program:
- Advanced & Tax Concentrations for students with an undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Professional Concentration for students without an undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Information Assurance (IA) Concentration.
Accounting Curriculum Information and Checklists
For more information about updated courses and programs:
- Undergraduate (BBA) Program Information and Checklists
- MACCT Program Information and Checklists
- Graduate (MBA) Program Information and Checklists
Accounting Faculty Concentration Advisors
- Matt Pickard
- Assistant Professor
- Phone: (505) 277-3631
- Office: GSM 305
- Download Vita...
- More Information & Office Hours »
- Bio: Matthew D. Pickard is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at the University of New Mexico. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona in Management Information Systems. He holds an M.B.A. in Management Information Systems and a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Brigham Young University. His research leverages embodied conversational agents (i.e., virtual humans) to maximize voluntary self-disclosure and change attitudes and behaviors. He seeks to apply his research to contexts such as auditing and fraud investigations.
In his personal life, Matt is first and foremost a family man. In his spare time, he enjoys camping, woodworking, and beekeeping.
Accounting Department Contact Information
The Department of Accounting is accredited by the Accreditation Council of the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Click here to read the Accounting Department's Mission Statement.