Anderson offers a concentration in Accounting at the BBA level.
At the graduate level, Anderson has an Accounting concentration for MBA students.
Anderson also offers four concentrations within the Masters of Accounting Program:
- Advanced & Tax Concentrations for students with an undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Professional Concentration for students without an undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Information Assurance (IA) Concentration.
Accounting Curriculum Information and Checklists
For more information about updated courses and programs:
- Undergraduate (BBA) Program Information and Checklists
- MACCT Program Information and Checklists
- Graduate (MBA) Program Information and Checklists
Accounting Faculty Concentration Advisors
Accounting Department Contact Information
The Department of Accounting is accredited by the Accreditation Council of the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Click here to read the Accounting Department's Mission Statement.