Anderson Alumni Council
The Anderson Alumni Council (AAC) was incorporated in July 2012 as a chapter of the University of New Mexico Alumni Association. The Anderson Alumni Council advises the Anderson School of Management on alumni affairs. The Council develops and strengthen connections within the alumni community, develops networking opportunities for alums and for current students, and helps prepare current students for their role as an alum.
The voting members of the Anderson Alumni Council meet 4 times per year. AAC members serve three-year terms which may be renewed once. Council members are elected by the current Anderson Alumni Council from a pool of nominees. In order to be elected to the Anderson Alumni Council, you must be nominated.
For more information about nominations, contact our office directly.
The mission of the Anderson Alumni Council is to:
- provide advice on the Anderson School’s vision, mission, objectives, and strategies;
- assist the Anderson School in obtaining resources necessary for achieving the vision while enhancing academic programs supporting the mission;
- assist the Anderson School in attracting leading prospective faculty, students and advisors;
- encourage students, alumni, faculty and staff to achieve extraordinary results;
- inform the Anderson School about important business, societal and global trends affecting education; and
- facilitate the Anderson School’s job placement efforts.