UNM CPA Review Course
The classes will be 8-week courses (2 credits for graduate students, 1 credit for the community).
Spring 2021 courses available:
- FAR: MGMT 552 Section 046 2 CR or Section 047 1 CR
January 18, 2021 to March 12, 2021. Saturdays 9:00am-12:20pm
- BEC: MGMT 552 Section 048 2 CR or Section 049 1 CR
March 22, 2021 to May 15, 2021. Saturdays 9:00am-12:20pm
Wiley CPA review materials will be provided for the course. The class will be eligible for Master of Accounting elective credit.
How to Register
- Apply for UNM non-degree student status and pay the $10 application fee here.
- Once you receive a confirmation email with the 9-digit Banner ID number (takes 2-3 days), set up NetID here.
- NetID is your UNM email address for course correspondence.
- Complete course override form here.
- Once you receive confirmation that you have been given the override, register for the course by logging in to Loboweb here.
- Once registered, access course information through learn.unm.edu.
Current UNM students:
- GRADUATE Students only: Current MAcct and other Graduate students, complete course override form here. MAcct students, select Current MACCT student in student status section.
- UNDERGRADUATE Students only: Complete Level Restriction Form here for each course and submit to email@example.com for signatures.
- Register for the course by logging in to Loboweb here.