Resources for Current EMBA Students
- Anderson Student Technical Support Center and Laptop Checkout*
- Reserve private meeting rooms in UNM Libraries*
Your EMBA parking pass is valid on floors 3-6 of the Yale Parking Structure all day on EMBA Fridays and Saturdays and after 3:45 PM on weekdays. For weekday visits to campus prior to 3:45 PM, parking is available in the Yale Parking structure for $1.00 per half hour. On Saturday and Sunday, a permit is not required in order to to park on the street or in surface lots. However, restrictions apply to parking meters and marked spaces (reserved, service, handicapped, etc) at all times.
- You are responsible for paying any and all parking tickets issued to you.
- Your EMBA parking permit cannot be used by or loaned to another person
- You are responsible for paying a replacement fee of $100 for lost permits
For more information on UNM parking policies, including information about holiday parking, citations, and more please visit the Parking and Transportation Services website.
Note: UNM NetID required for access to some services*
Anderson Writing Coaches
Anderson's Writing and Public Speaking GAs are available as a free service for Anderson students. Visit the Student Learning Resource Center!