Applicants must have earned a:
- BBA from AACSB accredited institution or undergraduate or graduate degree in fields outside of management with approval from the Dean's Office or their designee (such as the Entrance and Credits committee or the graduate advisor for the chosen concentration).
The following Certificates require a bachelor's degree:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Assurance
- International Management
- International Management in Latin America
- Management Information Systems
- Management of Technology
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning & Policy
The following Certificates require a bachelor's degree and an accounting focus earned in either bachelor's or master's degrees:
Questions? Email email@example.com.