At Anderson we work to give students the chance to get involved, build lasting friendships and develop a pathway for those that follow in their footsteps. Our Student Organizations are key. The Anderson School of Management is dedicated to our local and national business communities; our student organization members create lasting networks imbued with meaningful connection, a sense of community, growth-in-leadership and opportunity that instills life-long success as future Alumni.
Student Organization Social Media Toolkit
Student Organization List
Our organizations represent a diverse set of communities and disciplines, but all are dedicated to excellence of service in business and management. A list of some of our highlighted student organizations can be found below.
- American Indian Business Association (AIBA)
- Anderson Graduate Ambassadors
- Association of Graduate Business Students (AGBS)
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Finance Management Association (FMA)
- Information Security and Analytics Research Team (iSMART)
- Management Accounting, Fraud and Internal Audit
- Professional Sales Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Center for Public Trust (SCPT)
- Women in Leadership
Student Organization Assistance
If your organization needs assistance, please click button below and provide information about your needs. Someone from Anderson's Corporate and Community Engagement (CCE) Office will be in touch with you to gather additional information about your request.