- LANL Recruitment Field TripFRI, OCT 18, 2019, 9:00 AM (Los Alamos National Labs)
Los Alamos NationalLaboratory (LANL) invites you to a special field trip on Friday, Oct. 18!
This opportunity is opento ALL Anderson students, not just those pursuing Accounting andFinance.
RSVP to Andersonalumnus, Austin Aslin at email@example.com.
- Women in Management Presents: Built by WomenWED, OCT 23, 2019, 11:30 AM (Jackson Student Center)
WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT
Built by Women
TED-STYLE TALKS FEATURING LOCAL FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
OCTOBER 23, 11:30AM-1:30PM
In the Jackson Student CenterMore Information...
- Anderson Halloween PartyWED, OCT 30, 2019, 4:00 PM (MCM Living Room )
2019 Anderson Halloween Party
Please join us for some tricks, treats, and a bunch of Hocus Pocus! For all Anderson Faculty, Staff, Students, and their guests.
Bring your children and families!
Costumes are encouraged - but NOT required.
- Gallery DayFRI, NOV 1, 2019, 3:00 PM (Jackson Student Center)
Gallery Day (EPEC)
- 3-2 MBA Info SessionTHU, NOV 7, 2019, 12:30 PM (MCM 1002)
- U.S. Department of State Inormation SessionTUE, NOV 12, 2019, 4:00 PM (MCM 1010)
Join UNM Diplomat inResidence, Laura Gritz, to learn about career opportunities with the U.S.Department of State. The Department is dedicated to protecting andstrengthening America’s interests abroad and right here at home.More Information...
Laura will discuss a variety of internships, fellowships for graduate school,funding for study abroad, and jobs.
- 3-2 MBA Info SessionTHU, DEC 5, 2019, 12:30 PM (MCM 1002)
If you are a high achieving UNM undergraduate student, please join us and learn how the 3-2 MBA program helps you advance in your career while saving you thousands of dollars! The UNM Anderson School of Management takes you through the curriculum, admissions process and student experience in the Information Session.More Information...
- UNM Anderson Convocation CeremonySAT, DEC 14, 2019, 2:00 PM (The Albuquerque Convention Center, Halls 1 and 2)