International Management Concentration Information
This site contains information pertaining to the International Management program. Information can be found about International Management courses, curriculum, and faculty.
Programs at the Anderson School and Graduate School of Management are designed to meet the need for top-quality management education among public, private and not-for-profit businesses.
International Management Bulletin and Brochure
Curriculum Information and Checklists
For more information about the International Management and International Management in Latin America concentrations, updated courses, and programs:
- Undergraduate (BBA) Curriculum, Information and Checklists
- Graduate (MBA) Curriculum, Information and Checklists
Introduction to International Management
Our full-time and adjunct faculty are enthusiastic about your interest in International Management. Below are some videos from them sharing their perspective on why International Management is important and how it can add value to your professional and intellectual journey:
Professor Manuel Montoya shares his thoughts on why International Management is important:
Adjunct faculty Claire Stasiewicz shares her thoughts on what International Management is and why it matters:
Professor Manuel Montoya shares his thoughts on the career and professional value of an IM education:
Adjunct faculty Claire Stasiewicz describes the importance of the craft and cultural economy to IM management:
International Management Faculty Concentration Advisors
Department Contact Information
- Raj Mahto
- Department Chair
Creative Enterprise Endowed Professor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (505) 277-2423
- Office: MCM 3058/ASM 2154
- Download Vita...
- More Information & Office Hours »
- Bio: Dr. Mahto received his Ph.D. in Strategic Management from the University of Memphis in 2006 and joined the faculty at UNM in 2008. Professor Mahto has published in a number of Management journals, such as Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Journal of Small Business Management, Journal of Family and Economics Issues, Family Business Review, Entrepreneurship, Theory and Practice, among other publications.
Professor Mahto is in the Editorial Board of Family Business Review and International Entrepreneurship & Management Journal. He is also the Associate Editor of the Journal of Small Business Strategy. Professor Mahto also served as an ad hoc Reviewer for a number of journals such as Family Business Review and Technovation.
He teaches a number of entrepreneurship courses, including New Venture Creation, Family Business, Freshman Entrepreneurship, and Managing and Operating Small, Growing Business.