This event is a dialogue around business responsibility, which includes our responsibility to our planet. To walk our talk, we are seeking to create a low-carbon event. Here are a few ideas we have put in place. We will continue to update this space. If you have suggestions on how we can further reduce the event's footprint, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vegetarian-only menu: Recent scientific reports say that meat (and dairy) production must fall significantly to curb climate change . Even though plant-based diets are no panacea, we are seeking to take every small action that will add up to change. In this event, we will have a 100% vegetarian menu. Our chef has shown amazing creativity in putting together the menu so that we can enjoy food while doing our bit for the planet.
- Curbing food wastage: Events such as these are a significant source of food wastage. We will remind our attendees to be cognizant of food waste. You may even see leftovers from the coffee breaks available in the social hour.
- Avoiding plastic and other waste: We encourage all attendees to bring water bottles. We will have drink stations and cups. We are also aiming for all-natural bamboo silverware. Watch this space for more updates.
- Carpooling: A week before the event, we will post the names and affiliations of all participants. We encourage you to look through the list and reach out to others you can ride with.
- Live Streaming: We hope that you join in person to make new connections! In case you are unable to, we have the low-carbon option of watching the event via Facebook Live. We will also be recording all the sessions and uploading these on the event website.
Below are the names and affiliations of all participants. We encourage you to look through the list and reach out to others you can contact to carpool. If you need their emails, write to email@example.com.
|Last Name||First Name||Company|
|Armstrong||Meghan||Freeform Finances LLC|
|Boulware||Dawn||Taos Ski Valley|
|Bradford||Bruce||Bank of Albuquerque|
|Couponas||Kim||B Lab Global Ambassador|
|Cox||Saige||Studio Southwest Architects|
|Figueroa||Natalie||NM House of Representatives|
|Frigon||Cameron||Context Brewing Company|
|Garcia||Craig||Taos Ski Valley|
|Harburg||Fred||Harburg Consulting, LLC|
|Johnson||Victor||Santa Fe IP|
|Kronenberger||Julie||Blue Dot Advocates|
|Ladd||Alexandra||City of Santa Fe|
|Longworth||Lauren||NM Economic Development Department|
|Lynam||Douglas||LongView Asset Management|
|Mitchell||Peter||NM Economic Development Department|
|Moreau-Chick||Jennifer||Florida for Good|
|Norden||David||Taos Ski Valley|
|Pakroo||Peri||Peri Pakroo, Author & Coach|
|Pierce||Jann||Positive Energy Solar|
|Rand||Joohee||Santa Fe Community Foundation|
|Riester||Jill||Delta Consulting Group|
|Rose||Steven||Taos Ski Valley|
|Rossi Pressley||Giovanna||Collective Action Strategies, LLC|
|Schiffbauer||Glenn||Santa Fe Green Chamber of Commerce|
|Schultz||Cynthia||Bradbury Stamm Construction|
|Stein||Naraya||Mentoring College-to-Career for Sustainability, Collaborative Change Consulting|
|Thompson||Warren||Univest-Rancho Viejo LLC|
|Vitu||Teya||Santa Fe New Mexican|