Make a lasting impact by helping companies improve their social and environmental performance in this clinic. Selected applicants will gain marketable consulting experience, network with some of the most forward-thinking and socially responsible businesses in the state and get involved with the growing movement of using business as a force for good.
This application has a series of short answer questions and is estimated to take 5-15 minutes to complete. This program is targeted towards graduate students from all disciplines and undergraduate students with at least a minor in business or sustainability.
If you have any questions about the application, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expectations for Prospective Student Participants
- Attend all regular class sessions, scheduled on Fridays from 9 a.m. – noon.
- Commit at least 6 hours per week to complete course content and deliverables.
- Weekly client meeting attendance - no more than 2 excused absences are permitted (location and time set by clients and student teams).
- Notify the instructor and coach within 2 weeks of the project start if you cannot commit to the clinic.
- Attend all clinic events (listed below).
- Have fun and ask questions!