Make a lasting impact by helping companies improve their social and environmental performance in this clinic. Selected applicants will gain marketable consulting experience, network with some of the most forward-thinking and socially responsible businesses in the state and get involved with the growing movement of using business as a force for good.
Thank you for applying to the Pilot Business for Good Clinic. Final Applications are due by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, however, priority will be given to those who apply early. All students will be notified by email regarding your application status and those selected will receive an instructor authorization code to register.
This application has a series of short answer questions and is estimated to take 5-15 minutes to complete. This program is targeted towards graduate students from all disciplines and undergraduate students with at least a minor in business or sustainability.
If you have any questions about the application, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expectations for Prospective Student Participants
- Attend all regular class sessions, scheduled on Fridays from 9 a.m. – noon.
- Commit at least 6 hours per week to complete course content and deliverables.
- Weekly client meeting attendance - no more than 2 excused absences are permitted (location and time set by clients and student teams).
- Notify the instructor and coach within 2 weeks of the project start if you cannot commit to the clinic.
- Attend all clinic events (listed below).
- Have fun and ask questions!
Fall Clinic Events
- Friday, August 26 - Kickoff (virtual, 9 a.m.-noon)
- Friday, September 9 - Orientation (virtual, 9 a.m.-noon)
- Friday, September 16 - Project agreement workshop (virtual, 9 a.m.-noon)
- Friday, September 30 - Business for Good Panel (virtual, time TBD)
- Friday, November 25 - Final project presentations (in-person, location and time TBD)
- Friday, December 6 - Clinic debrief (hybrid, time TBD)