Evaluate Your Export Readiness with rEx
Exporting a good and service is a complex process. This diagnostic tool will give you feedback based on your responses to a series of questions. It is intended to provide a general sense for where you may be regarding your organization’s ability to enter the international and global marketplace.
This survey will ask (insert number here) questions that will gradually increase in difficulty. Each answer you give influences the overall difficulty of the questions asked. These questions rely on the latest research regarding trade, competitiveness, and market entry.
Based on our current questionnaire, you will need to devote 20 minutes to complete this survey.
About the Project
In association with the Fulbright Garcia Robles foundation in Mexico, UNM Mexico/GEO, COMEXUS, The City of Albuquerque (CoA), and the NM Trade Alliance, Anderson and UNM have created a binational business program that brings some of Mexico’s brightest talent to UNM as visiting scholars. During that time, they work with the NM Trade Alliance and the CoA on increasing NM’s trade capacity for local businesses and for the border region. As part of this, our Fulbright students are on the frontline of establishing relationships with Mexico through embassies, companies, and other important stakeholders.
In 2019, Alejandro Capellan and Francisco Mansi extended their time as visiting scholars to develop an export readiness diagnostic tool. The City of Albuquerque provided funding for the development of the metric and UNM Anderson provided additional funding for related expenses for these scholars.
Contributors and Special Thanks
Special thanks go out to our contributors to this project:
- Alejandro Capellan – visiting scholar, author of metric
- Francisco Mansi – visiting scholar, author of metric
- Synthia Jaramillo – Director, Economic Development, City of Albuquerque
- Randy Trask – Executive Director, New Mexico Trade Alliance
- Rooney and the Anderson School of Management IS staff
- Danielle Gilliam – Operations Manager, Global Education Office
- Nicole Tami, PhD – Director, Global Education Office
- City of Albuquerque staff
- COMEXUS staff
- Fulbright Foundation
- Dr. Steve Walsh, Distinguished Professor, Anderson School of Management
- Vanessa Garcia Kline, Administrator, Anderson School of Management
- Shawn Berman, Dean, Anderson School of Management
- Kathryn Jacobson, Associate Dean, Anderson School of Management
- Latin American Iberian Institute (Ronda Brulotte, Krista Savoca, Marleen Linares-Gonzales)
- Rob Delcampo, Dean, University College
- UNM Provost's Office
- UNM Registrar and Enrollment Management
- MJR Montoya, PhD, Associate Professor, Anderson School of Management, Associate Dean, University College