Qualitative Research in Management and Organization Conference 2010
- Aggerholm, Dr. Helle Kryger. Downsizings: survivors' discursive constructions of varying archetypical identities.
- Andersen, Mona Agerholm. Making Sense of Employee Discourses. A Multidimensional Reception Model for Analyzing Employee Identification with Corporate Values.
- Barge, J. Kevin.
Practice-Based Evidence and Action Research.
- Bonneau, Line.
Revealing Time: Making the Invisible Visible.
- Cowan, Dr. Jim. Humanising the public services: the challenge to write.
- Engstrom, Craig Lee. Shadowing Practices: Means, Motives, and Opportunities
- Kalthoff, Herbert.
Theoretical Empiricism. On the relation between qualitative research and sociological theory.
- King, Kathleen J.L. Action Inquiry, extended epistemology and relational practice as foundations for doctoral research with a difference.
- Mahadevan, Jasmin. Writing organizational culture: Can you offer ethnography while being owned by the field?
- Mayer, Claude-Helene, and Boness, Christian Martin.
Managing cross-cultural conflicts in ecclesiastical organizations in Tanzania.
- Prasad, Pushkala.
Veiled Remarks: Following the Discourse of the Islamic Headscarf in the Scandinavian Workplace.
- Reilly, Rosemary C. Found poems as a dimension of representational trustworthiness.
- Rennstam, Jens, and Ashcraft, Karen Lee.
From knowledge work to knowledge in work. Epistemologies of knowledge in organization studies.
- Sergi, Viviane, and Hallin, Anette. Thick Performances, Not Just Thick Descriptions: The Processual Nature of Qualitative Research
- Shotter, John. The role of descriptive concepts in a practice-situated, hermeneutical-phronetic social science.
- Skovira, Robert Joseph.
Agile ethnography: A re-imagining of ethnography for use in organizational life.
- Smith, Dr. Lisa Mooney. The Humanities Value Chain: A Framework for Knowledge Transfer in the Modern University.
- Tracy, Sarah J.
The Criteria Controversy: Why Qualitative Research is still Judged by Functionalist Yardsticks, and What We Can Do About it.
- Wood, Martin and Brown, Sally.
Lines of Flight: Everyday Resistance Along England’s Backbone.