Anderson Community Book Club
The Anderson book club is a community-lead group dedicated to reading and discussing books across genres. The group currently meets virtually, via Zoom, during the pandemic. If you are interested in joining, please complete the form below. For any questions about the club or books, please email Megan Borders at email@example.com.
September 2021 Book & Meeting
- Book: The Mountains Sing by Nguyen Phan Que Mai
- Meeting Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 4:00 pm (MDT)
- Zoom Link: https://unm.zoom.us/j/99479290023
Future Meetings & Books
A list of future meetings and books are listed below. Meetings are held the last Wednesday of the month. We look forward to seeing you. Don't forget to register!
|Meeting Date||Book||Zoom Link|
|Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm||Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance||https://unm.zoom.us/j/95090634558|
|November 2021||Holiday Break - No Meeting|
|December 2021||Holiday Break - No Meeting|
A list of past books are listed below.
- August 2021: Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- July 2021: Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- June 2021: Cilka's Journey by Heather Morris
- May 2021: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- April 2021: The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary
- March 2021: What Color is Your Parachute by Richard N. Bolles
- February 2021: American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- January 2021: Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
- October 2020: The Guest List: A Novel
- September 2020: Such a Fun Age