Anderson COVID-19 Limited Operations
The UNM Anderson School of Management has made temporary changes to its operations in response to COVID-19.
For the latest information on building access, events, advisement, Zoom access, application deadlines, and more, please visit: https://www.mgt.unm.edu/news/details.asp?PR=826
Please be sure to also check UNM's COVID-19 website for any additional changes or updates.
Anderson Limited Operations Information
News & Headlines
- Anderson Students Take 1st Place in National Small Business Institute Competition
- UNM Marketing Students Win Record Number of ADDY Awards
- Campus Interviews Scheduled for Candidates for the Dean of Anderson
- Anderson COVID-19 Limited Operations
- UNM Offers Zoom Accounts to Students, Faculty & Staff
- Anderson Student Services Center Closed - Remote Advisement Available
- Anderson's 31st Annual Hall of Fame Event Postponed
- Anderson Hosts a Symposium on Financial Services and NM 'Public(s)'
Events at Anderson
- APR2112:00 PMMACCT Info Session
- APR2211:00 AM3-2 Program Info Session
- APR224:00 PMMS-ISA Info Session
- APR233:00 PMMBA Info Session
- APR2410:00 AM13th Annual Native American Career Fair
MCM Living Room
- MAY78:00 AMUNM EC: Entrepreneurial Showcase (Presentations)
Hodgin Hall - Bobo Room