Alumni Resources and Benefits
Career Services for Alumni
Anderson Career Services resources are always available to alumni. Contact Anderson's Career Services Office for more information.
Custom Programs | Learn more about Anderson's Custom Programs...
- Partner with a world-class university to create a comprehensive plan for your organization's development
- Comprehensive and interactive training tailored to your organization’s mission, goals and objectives
- Instructors and consultants with years of practical experience and significant academic credentials
- Learn about the latest technologies, laws, and trends in accounting and business
- Connect with other financial professionals, valuable information, distinguished organizations and engaging discussions
- Receive trusted knowledge, pertinent resources and engage in peer-to-peer collaboration
- Earn your required CPE credits
- Learn more
Free NM Business Weekly Subscription
For a free NM Business Weekly subscription, email us with:
- Name (first, middle and last)
- Graduation year
Anderson Speakers Bureau
The Speakers Bureau is made up of Anderson faculty members who are willing to be luncheon speakers at various service and professional groups in the community. To arrange for a speaker directly contact the faculty member at the email address provided.
Anderson Speakers Bureau Faculty Listing
UNM Lobo Perks
The UNM LoboPerks program is a partnership between the LoboCard Office and vendors around Albuquerque (and beyond!) designed to bring discounted goods and services to the attention of the campus community.