MBA for Professionals Curriculum
The MBA for Professionals program is a part-time, evening program designed for working professionals with one or more years of work experience. Students will be able to progress through the program at their own pace, typically taking one or two courses per term. Students can complete their 43-credit hour program in as little as 18 months.
The MBA for Professionals has three tracks, Health Care, Education or General Management that provides you with the interdisciplinary delivery of courses in business and your industry.
Core MBA coursework (31 credits)
- MGMT 700* - Perspectives on Management and Careers (1st semester course)
- MGMT 701 - Data Driven Decision Making
- MGMT 702 - Financial Accounting & Analysis
- MGMT 704 - Managerial Economics
- MGMT 706 - Managing People in Organizations
- MGMT 708 – Business and Society
- MGMT 711 – Technology, Commercialization, & Global Environment
- MGMT 720 – Operations Design and Decision Making
- MGMT 722 – Managerial Marketing
- MGMT 726 – Financial Decision Making (Prerequisites: MGMT 501 and 502)
- MGMT 798 – The Strategic Management Process (Prerequisites: 504, 506, 520, 522, 526, 600, 601. Pre- or corequisite: 508 and 511.)
- MGMT 601 – MBA Knowledge Exam
Elective Credit Hours
12 Credits of Electives in Health Care, Education or General Management.