Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars Program
Recipients of this award receive full tuition via scholarships (excluding books and living expenses) awarded by both the Deloitte Foundation and Anderson School of Management. The scholarship program provides financial support to help fund scholarships for students interested in pursuing Anderson's one-year master's program in accounting and helps allows students to meet the 150-credit hour requirement for CPA eligibility. In the spirit of supporting a racially and ethnically diverse student population and to strengthen the pipeline of diverse talent entering the CPA profession, the scholarship program endeavors to consider applicants from a broad pool of applicants.
Criteria for the Award
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Currently enrolled in a Historically Black College University (HBCU), Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) or other accredited college or university in the United States
- Pursuing an undergraduate baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited program (Note: Undergraduate finance or other business majors would also be eligible if they are able to complete the master's of accounting program by August 2025).
- Must meet the standards for admission into a Deloitte Foundation selected AACSB accredited college/university master’s program in accounting.
- Strong academic track record; minimum of 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in public accounting and obtaining their CPA, but not presently a CPA
- Selected participants must matriculate to the University’s master of accounting program for the duration of the 2024-2025 academic school year (June 2024 through August 2025) and complete such program by August 2025.
- In the spirit of supporting a racially and ethnically diverse student population, the University shall endeavor to consider Black, American Indian, and Hispanic/Latinx applicants who meet the recipient eligibility criteria above, with a view to obtain due representation of the aforementioned communities.
Students interested in being considered for this award must do two things by March 31, 2024:
- Apply for admission to Anderson’s MACCT program for the upcoming summer or fall semester
- Submit this form to be considered.
Thank you for your interest in the Anderson School of Management Master of Accounting and Deloitte Foundation Accounting Scholars programs.