Assurance of Learning (AoL)
Assessment of student learning will provide evidence as to the success of the Anderson School of Management in meeting its mission statement to:
Educate and encourage students to develop values, knowledge, leadership and business skills that they need to be engaged and well-informed citizens and successful business community members.
The goals of Anderson School of Management's Assurance of Learning activities are to:
- provide accountability for student learning, and
- continuously improve teaching and learning activities within the college.
Anderson strives toward the accomplishment of these goals by establishing and maintaining a structured process in which faculty review:
- the learning outcomes of each program,
- students' performance in achieving mastery of those outcomes, and
- the curriculum necessary to assist students in learning.
Assurance of Learning Resources
For more information and resources, visit https://www.mgt.unm.edu/assessment/.
Owner: Assurance of Learning Coordinators, Associate Dean’s Office
The content of this page is owned and managed by the position(s) listed above. Contact the owner for questions or updates to content.