Anderson is AACSB Accredited
All of Anderson's programs are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - which provides global leadership in advancing management education. Only 20 percent of the nation's top business schools have earned this prestigious designation, so you know the degree you'll earn from Anderson is of high quality - and highly regarded by the business community.
Why AACSB International Accreditation?
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
Choose a business school with AACSB accreditation, the hallmark of excellence in business education. Click here to learn more about why AACSB accreditation is important to you.