Article Review Alternative
Students may fulfill a portion or all of their course research participation requirement by critically reviewing published research articles. As a reminder, students are required to complete 2 research credits in the semester. The semester deadline for submitting research reviews to email@example.com is Friday, May 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Article reviews that satisfy the requirements will earn 1 research credit. For additional information, please review the complete instructions and template.
Students may choose from any of the eight available articles below.
- They don't want to be temporaries: Similarities between temps and core works (Chambel, 2007)
- Anger and happiness in virtual teams: Emotional influences of text and behavior on others' affect in the absence of non-verbal cues (Cheshin et al., 2011)
- The donor is in the details (Cryder et al., 2013)
- Who are the objects of positive and negative gossip at work? A social network perspective on workplace gossip (Ellwardt et al., 2012)
- Personality, motivation and job satisfaction: Hertzberg meets the Big Five (Furnham et al., 2009)
- Being of two minds: Switching mindsets exhausts self-regulatory resources (Hamilton et al., 2011)
- Reducing Job Insecurity and Increasing Performance Ratings: Does Impression Management Matter? (Huang et al., 2013)
- When employees are out of step with coworkers: How job satisfaction trajectory and dispersion influence individual - and unit - level voluntary turnover (Liu et al., 2012)