Online MBA Curriculum
The Online MBA program is designed so that students will be able to progress through the program at their own pace, typically taking one or two courses per term. Students can complete their 43-credit hour program in as little as 18 months by taking two classes every 8 weeks including the summer semester.
The list of core courses, below, applies to students admitted for the Fall 2021 semester and later.
- MGMT 600* - Perspectives on Management and Careers (Enrollment in first semester recommended, one credit hour course)
- MGMT 501 - Data Driven Decision Making
- MGMT 502 - Financial Accounting & Analysis
- MGMT 504 - Managerial Economics
- MGMT 506 - Managing People in Organizations
- MGMT 508 - Business and Society
- MGMT 511 - Technology, Commercialization, & Global Environment
- MGMT 520 - Operations Design and Decision Making
- MGMT 522 - Managerial Marketing
- MGMT 526 - Financial Decision Making (Prerequisites: MGMT 501 and 502)
- MGMT 598 - The Strategic Management Process (Prerequisites: MGMT 504, 506, 520, 522, 600; Pre-/Co-requisite: MGMT 508, 511)
- MGMT 601 - MBA Knowledge Exam
Elective Credit Hours
Twelve credit hours of electives are required. These may all be from one of the tracks below, or may be a combination of courses from several of the tracks.