Clinic Company Application
Thank you for your interest in Anderson's Business for Good Clinic. Applications for participating in the Fall 2022 semester is now open.
Please review the company expectations below before starting the application:
- In order to have the required information to complete the B Impact Assessment, company participants must be in operation for at least 12 months before the start of the clinic.
- To help attract top student talent, company participants must provide a 5-minute recorded presentation to prospective students outlining background information about your business, your current BIA score, and priority projects for this clinic.
- In order to streamline communication, company participants must identify a single point person to serve as primary contact with the student team.
- In order to get the most out of the Clinic experience, company participants must commit at least 2 hours a week (more for weeks with student presentations) to the Clinic.
- In order to provide an initial project scope, company participants need to take an initial pass at the B Corp Assessment before completing the application.
- In order to participate fully, company participants are expected to have a representative participate in person or virtually for each of the key events listed below.
- Finally, at the close of the Fall 2022 Clinic we will ask each company participant to make a voluntary donation to the New Mexico for Good Program.
Spring 2022 Clinic Events
- Friday, August 26, 2022 - Program launch event (virtual event, 11 a.m.-noon)
- Friday, September 9, 2022 - Client Orientation (virtual event, time TBD)
- Friday, November 25, 2022 - Final project presentations and closing celebration (Location TBD, 10 a.m.-noon)