Anderson School of Management's Assurance of Learning (AOL)
Assessment of student learning will provide evidence as to the success of the Anderson School of Management in meeting its mission statement to:
Educate and encourage students to develop values, knowledge, leadership and business skills that they need to be engaged and well-informed citizens and successful business community members.
The goals of Anderson School of Management's Assurance of Learning activities are to:
- provide accountability for student learning, and
- continuously improve teaching and learning activities within the college.
Anderson strives toward the accomplishment of these goals by establishing and maintaining a structured process in which faculty review:
- the learning outcomes of each program,
- students' performance in achieving mastery of those outcomes, and
- the curriculum necessary to assist students in learning.